The search is on… Fieldsports Magazine and leading sport optics manufacturer Leica are looking for truly outstanding photographers in this, the definitive photography competition for the fieldsports industry. Simply put, we’re looking for the best in the business. Whether you are a keen amateur, aspiring professional or a Fleet Street veteran, this is your opportunity to showcase your talent. We want to see your all-time favourite photographs, images that encapsulate and encompass the sports you love.
· Winner: Leica Ultravid 8x42HD or 10x42HD binoculars worth £1,890
· Runner-up: Leica D-Lux 6 compact camera worth £600
· Category winners: A day’s photographic tuition at Leica’s photography academy in Mayfair, London.
· All shortlisted photographers: A year’s subscription to Fieldsports Magazine
· All shortlisted images will be published in the August/September issue of Fieldsports Magazine with the winning photograph taking centre stage.
· Game/wing shooting
· Fly fishing
· Other (hunting, falconry etc)
Simply fill in the online entry form below which will allow you to upload one hi-res jpeg image at a time.
A maximum of three images per entrant will be accepted.
Entries close at midnight on April 30, 2014.
A shortlist of 12 images chosen from all five categories will be displayed on the Fieldsports homepage on Monday, May 5, 2014, and the full results will be announced in the August/September issue of Fieldsports, on sale from August 1.
Winners will be determined by a judging panel made up of Fieldsports Magazine deputy editor, Marcus Janssen, Michael Agel, photographer & global PR manager for Leica Camera, and top Fieldsports photographer Tarquin Millington-Drake of Frontiers Travel.